Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Take Two

Michael Buble said it. "It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life. And I'm feeling good." And so I am. I started this blog more than a year ago. I was at a very low point of life and needed something, anything, to think about besides ... you know. Bad days.

A loving Father in Heaven knew I needed "something" too. But instead of a blog, He sent me someone. Just a boy, but not an ordinary one. He's taught me that laughing is important, that crying is o.k. and that love is about the little things like making the bed everyday, just because he know I think it feels dirty when it's undone (so gross).

He's great, so I married him. I'm so glad I did. He's smart and patient and understanding and good and ... anyway, he's cool.

So I've been thinking lately, maybe it's time to pick up not where I left off, but where I am now. It's a good place. It's a good time.

3 comments:

  1. i've been wondering where you were. i guessed it was that boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love that story!!! Live is GOOD! Yay for a post! Hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrian! So glad I found this... you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete