Tuesday, October 26, 2010

And Maybe Some Snow


Breaking News: It snowed last night - all over the place. It's a good thing it's pretty.

Ah. So I can see the mountains out my window and they’re white no longer red.

I stick my tongue at the snow.

You definitely can’t swim in the snow. No bikes in the snow. You can run in the snow, but it’s tricky and I’ve been known to fall down once or twice. Driving is lame in the snow.

You know what’s good about the snow? It’s lovely. And the boots are cute. Hot chocolate with marshmallows. Warm clothes. Crappy Christmas movies. Everything Christmas. That’s actually a better list than I thought I had in me. But no, I still don’t like the snow.

Tyler. He can snowboard in the snow and he is ultra good at that. Maybe if I go with him again this year and not just on the bunny hill, I will get totally awesome and good and maybe I’ll look forward to the snow.

But right now. Snow is unfortunate.

3 comments:

  1. hey! its me! cute blog, can't wait to read more ;)
    ours is justinandashleyreeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both look at snow the same way...as well as our husbands who see it the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but it's soooo cute! :) And now it's gone and you're no worse for the wear :) And I had sooo much fun listening to sleigh ride on my way to work!

    ReplyDelete