Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Nixon!

We invited family to a pool and pizza party to celebrate Nixon’s special day. Nixon enjoyed eating a slice of pizza, but didn’t know what to do with the oversized cupcake we gave him. I planned for the party honestly since he was born. A birthday is a day to celebrate life, and I was so excited that Nixon was healthy, well and happily turning one.










My favorite part of the day was all of the family who came – my sister and her three children came from Logan, another sister and her four children from Lehi, my parents, Tyler’s parents, Tyler’s brother’s family and sister. We had a really good time!


Stats: Nixon is 52 percentile for weight, 58th percentile for height and 71st percentile for head circumference. The doctor said he was socially smart. He smiled when the doctor walked in and crawled over to him to untie his shoe. Nixon’s not walking yet – I think he could, just isn’t feeling it yet. He’s doing great though. He's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment