Thursday, March 15, 2012

Best Two Years

On Monday Tyler and I celebrated being married two years exactly. So awesome to look back and realize how happy those two years have been. I really didn’t expect it to be so great. I don’t know what I expected, but I didn’t expect it to be this.

I went to a bridal shower last night and she was asked the same question I was two years ago, and gave nearly the same response. What are you most excited about about being married? She thinks the best part is being able to spend more time together and never having to say goodnight. I still think she's right. It really is one of the many "best parts."


I love Tyler because he’s the best friend anyone could have. He’s sensitive, he’s kind and he’s practical. He is willing to do anything to help. Last week he cooked every day because of my knee. Then he cleaned the floor. I’ve done the dishes a total of 10 times since we’ve been married. He’s that good.

He doesn’t like to see anyone sad. He’s absolutely hilarious. He’s a good, good person. I would rather be hanging out with him than doing anything else, pretty much always. Our kid is the luckiest child in the world to have him as a dad. And I’m the luckiest wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment